top of page
stockton ica1.PNG

Stockton Independent Complaints Advocacy (ICA)


If you live in Stockton-on-Tees and have a complaint about NHS services, Stockton ICA, provided by the Pioneering Care Partnership, can guide you through making a complaint by providing you with practical support, advice and information.  

The National Health Service (NHS) works hard to treat everyone properly and promptly and the majority of people who use the health service are happy with their treatment. However, sometimes things can go wrong or you may be unhappy about certain parts of your treatment. By raising your concerns you can help to put things right and ensure that the NHS can learn from your experience.

If you feel you or someone you know have not had the service you expected from the NHS and want to complain, the law says you have the right to have the support of an advocate. Knowing where to turn, when you want to make a complaint can be difficult.

Untitled design (48).jpg

You should note that we cannot help if you:

  • Claim compensation

  • Get an NHS Employee disciplined

  • Give legal advice

  • Help you with complaints about private medical treatment

  • Give medical advice

Please contact us for more information:

Visit Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees' website

01642 688312

bottom of page